Saturday, February 7, 2015

Rabisarani Launched at Kolkata Book Fair


At the Press Corner of Kolkata Book Fair today, we launched Rabisarani - a timeline of Tagore's Life and Work. We also formally launched the e-ticketing systems of Eco Park and Mother's Wax Museum.
L-R: Anup Motilal, me, S De, Sutanu Kar,Debjani Datta 
* * *
Earlier, in the morning, I was in a seminar called "Infra East" organised by CII at ITC Sonar Bangla. Chief Minister of Mizoram was the Chief Guest and when I toldhim that I was the SpecialElection Observer to Mizoram in 2008 and that I had fond memories the natural beauty of the state,he graciously invited me to his state once again :) .
I find that the PTI has posted an article based somewhat on what I spoke.Tis can be seen here: PTI .

From the dais of InfraEast (organised by CII)


* * *
Here is a clipping from today's Khabar 365:
Khabar 365 dt 7 Feb 2015
Here is a clipping from fortnightly:


No comments:

Post a Comment