Saturday, January 10, 2015

First purchase from NKDA Market

I held a meeting at NKDA's IA market with allottees of shops. The object was to understand why they had not yet started their shops and if there was anything that I could do to help.
Some questions were:
- How do I get a trade licence?
- How do I get my own electricity meter?
- Can I put up my own shelf, cupboard, split AC or Chimney?
- My door lock needs a minor repair: whom do I contact?
- Who will provide security to my goods?
- Can NKDA help in telling people that we have started?
- How can be compete with street hawkers ?

I clarified most queries and decided to have an on-site camp office manned by engineers / officers of NKDA, NTESC etc from Tuesday to Friday at the Market building itself. We set ourselves an outside target of 1 April 2015 before which all shops including a polyclinic by doctors may start.

Meanwhile some shops have started functioning. From stall S-46, I got for myself 8 passport sized photos for Rs 50: ( I was introduced to the owner of the shop works at TCS and stays in New Town)

A photo:
Meeting today at 1A market NKDA


***
A clipping from today's paper:
Khabar 365 dt 10 Jan 2015

1 comment:


  1. Kindly post those Q&A delivered in a meeting held at NKDA's IA market, so who were absent can update themselve

    ReplyDelete