Thursday, May 29, 2014

Su-Tirtha for Banglar Haat

Yesterday, Hon'ble Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee took a review meeting of all departments at Town Hall. She directed that Banglar Haat in Eco Park was ready and it may be made operational soon: Rajiv Sinha, Principal Secretary M&SME and I discussed certain procedural issues after the meeting to give effect to this. To enable participants of Banglar Haat to stay nearby, I was asked to hand over 32 EWS flats at New Town to M&SME Department. CM said that this block of EWS flats would be called "Su-Tirtha".

Along with few other departments, Urban Development Department's performance was declared by CM as "outstanding".
Here is a photo from my mobile and a clipping:

Town Hall, 28th May 2014
Times of India dt 29.5.2014
(Red ring drawn by me)

Bartaman dt 29.5.2014
(Red ring by me)

No comments:

Post a Comment