Wednesday, September 21, 2011

UK India Business Council

Yesterday, I met Mr Richard Heald, Chief Executive of Uk India Business Council at my HIDCO office. He talked about an Innovation Seminar to be held in London in October: I said I'd be interested in knowing more about it. I also said that I needed technological inputs for smart, intelligent and green city as I'd like to position New Town as such. He said he'd revert with more thoughts.
The British Dy High Commissioner Mt Sanjay Wadvani and Mr Chanda were also there. Deepak Gupta of UD Department handled the protocol and took this picture:

I was also told by Mr Debashis Gharai of Sakalbela - with whom I'd spoken some time back - that there'd been a story on the design competition for a local market in New Town. Here is the clipping:

3 comments:

  1. Here is a link to another article in Sakalbela of 26th Sep 2011 (see p5) about new flyovers in Rajarhat New Town:-
    http://115.248.217.9/Sakalbela/2011/sep/260911/260911.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent pieces. Keep posting such kind of photos on your blog.
    Vee Eee Technologies| Vee Eee Technologies|

    ReplyDelete