Thursday, September 16, 2010

PPP Report Submission at Delhi

Handed over the PPP report today at Delhi to Shri Navin Kumar, Secretary to Govt of India, Ministry of Urban Development. He asked me about the major problem of PPP in urban sector. I mentioned some of the points included in the executive summary.

I also handed over copies to Sm Sudha Krishna (JS & FA MoUD), Govind Mohan (JS DEA), L.P.Sonkar (Advisor,Planning Commission) and left copies for others in MoUD/DEA/MoEF.








* * *
Met Jairam Ramesh, UnMoS MoEF again at his office at Delhi while I accompanied Asoke Bhattacharya, MIC UD WB. I mentioned to him that India Today had observed on his "homespun khadi whiter than the orchids of Niyamgiri" !
* * *
After a long time, went to Nirvachan Sadan. Felt like was in home territory again ! I met DG IEC Mr Akshay Raut who'd rung me in the morning. It seems they might forward my name for a UN assignment at Nigeria for 3 months as an election expert. Will be a great thing if it matures.

No comments:

Post a Comment