Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Meeting with Jaipal Reddy, Union Minister of UD

Today morning, I met Shri Jaipal Reddy at his residence at Delhi. I found visitors waiting outside the house even early in the morning when we arrived. We took tea and home made namkeen. I found him remarkable articulate and knowledgeable. He described himself as a 'free intellectual' who has chosen to be in a political party ! On the whole, I found him stimulating and we even talked of CWG and Ayodhya Verdict.
This was my first face-to-face meeting with him.
* * *
Went to Election Commission. My name, along with others, has been recommended to UNDP Delhi as a Voter Registration (IT) expert for supporting Nigeria's Independent Election Commission by the Election Commission of India. Let us see now how it proceeds.
* * *
Met Mr Dilip Chenoy, MD NSDC at the Coffee Shop in Le Meridien, Delhi. Had a fruitful discussion with him and Prabhat over lunch. This was about my Skill Development Institute proposal.

No comments:

Post a Comment