Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Kolkata Metro & Dattabad

I was in the review meeting yesterday by Chief Minister. This was my second meeting with CM as UD Secretary. Five concrete pillars at Dattabad in Salt Lake cannot be constructed due to unauthorised settlements. Dattabad is at the crossing of EMByPass and the road-that-passes-in-front-of-City-Centre. Co-operation with Bidhannagar Municipality would be required to settle the problem. CM asked me to take it up with Chairman Bidhannagar Municipality.

Yesterday evening itself I discussed the matter with Executive Officer of Bidhannagar Municipality and Kolkata Metro Engineers. Our Land Manager indicated few possible locations where the settlers of Dattabad could be shifted. I hope to have the meeting on Saturday, after I come back from Delhi on Friday, if it is suitable to Chairman of Bidhannagar Municipality. Executive Officer will let me know through SMS.
* * *
Yesterday, the PPP Sub-Group's Report was printed and spiral bounded and handed over to me in 15 copies. BUIDL helped me in this. Thanks Chandana. I'll carry the copies for MoUD, DEA and Planning Commission to Delhi today.

No comments:

Post a Comment